What Information Do We Collect About You?
The information we collect are those provided by you upon your subscription for use of the services together with information we learn from your use of the research services. This information may include your personal identification details such as your name, and other information which identifies you. We also collect information about you when you contact us whether by way of email, telephone or other means of communication including social media.
How Do We Use The Information?
We do not sell or disclose your information in an unauthorized manner to any third parties. Your information is used strictly for the following purposes mentioned herein
- to provide our services to you;
- to communicate with you;
- to verify your identity for purposes of receiving our products and services;
- to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions or the products and services offered to you;
- for customer research purposes to better improve our services;
- to inform you of products and services which may be of interest to you including information about products and services offered by our affiliated companies and selected third-party partners.
- and to maintain records as part of our business or other purposes in so far as is permitted by the law.
Disclosure and Safeguarding the Information
All information collected by Vanda Securities will be kept confidential and used internally by Vanda Securities. Vanda Securities may however, provide or disclose the information to our subsidiaries, associated or related companies or third-party service providers for the purposes mentioned herein. Disclosure of the information may also be made in compliance with applicable laws and to generally protect the rights and property of Vanda Securities.
You may choose not to give or to limit or to withdraw your consent for us to process and retain your information by writing in to us at GDPR@vanda-securities.com.This may result in Vanda Securities being unable to offer to you the products and services in the ordinary course of our business or to provide any promotional information and materials that may be of interest to you.
Right to Access and Correction of Personal Data
We want to ensure that the information we have is accurate and up to date for us to provide the best possible service to you. All users of the Websites, including you, have the right to access, update or correct any information by updating your registration details on the Website or writing to us at GDPR@vanda-securities.com .
If you have any queries, complaints or otherwise relating to the misuse or suspected misuse of your information, you may contact us at the above-mentioned email address.
Security of your Personal Data
We maintain commercially reasonable, technical, administrative and physical security measures designed to protect your information.
We may transfer your information outside of your home country. To protect your information, any such transfers will be made in accordance with applicable law.
How long do we retain your Personal Data?
Personal data on individuals are stored for varying lengths depending on the nature and purpose for which it was collected. We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
What are your rights in relation to our use of your Personal Data?
You have rights under data protection law to our use of your information, including;
- request access to your information
- update or amend your information if it is inaccurate
- object to certain uses of your personal data
- request the deletion of your data, or restrict its use
- request the return of any information you have provided to use
For all above items you can do so by emailing GDPR@vanda-securities.com
A cookie is a small text file written to an individual's hard drive that contains the user ID. The cookies do not contain any personal information about Users and in themselves only record those areas of the Website that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long.